The FOLAN teams will be available to listen and advise you at the following events:
- 12-12 May: ANGACOM – Cologne, Germany. Exhibition for broadband and internet. This show brings together all network operators, vendors and content providers. Some of the key topics of this show: FTTX, 5G, Smart City. The last edition brought together more than 500 exhibitors from 35 countries, and 20,000 participants from 83 countries.
- 23-25 May: FTTH Conference – Vienna, Austria. The world’s largest fibre optics gathering. Workshops, conferences, a two-day exhibition by the leading fibre optic suppliers, this exhibition allows to deepen the knowledge of fibre.
- 20-21 September: Connected Britain – London, UK. This show brings together 800 exhibitors to focus on next generation broadband technologies around fibre and 5G. 3,000 participants attend the conferences and exhibitions.
- 5-6 October: Université de Très Haut Débit – Toulouse, France. A must-attend event for digital players. 1,500 participants meet during these two days to discuss the challenges of very high speed broadband, infrastructures and digital uses.
- From 16 to 17 November: Data Centre World – Paris, France. Data Centre experts meet at the largest trade fair in France dedicated to this ecosystem.
Our experts will help you with your fibre optic projects.
Find the rest of our news here!