For the 7th year running, FOLAN has been awarded the EcoVadis gold medal! This certification measures our environmental, social and ethical impact according to the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). With an average score of 74/100 (up 5 points on 2022), FOLAN is one of the top 4% of best-performing companies in the telecommunications sector.
The assessment highlights the policies and actions carried out by FOLAN on the four EcoVadis pillars:
- policy on raw materials, chemical products and waste,
- adherence to the United Nations Global Compact,
- ISO14001 certification,
- employee training in waste sorting and energy saving,
- use of efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, etc.
- social and human rights:
- social policy on diversity, equity and inclusion career management,
- training and skills development,
- employee satisfaction survey,
- flexible working arrangements,
- internal health and safety audits,
- preventive measures against stress, etc.
- information security policy,
- customer data protection,
- audit of anti-corruption control procedures,
- employee awareness-raising to prevent corruption, etc.
- responsible purchasing:
- on-site audits of suppliers on environmental or societal issues,
- regular evaluation of suppliers,
- training of buyers on social and environmental issues within the supply chain,
- inclusion of social and environmental clauses in supplier contracts,
- analysis of CSR risks, etc
Olivier Prestel, Managing Director of FOLAN: “As well as an honorary award, this new EcoVadis Gold Medal testifies to the commitment and mobilisation of all employees in the fields of CSR, which permeates all the company’s actions“.